Saturday, February 6, 2010

Fast Forward

Since my last post, I have felt as if life has been on fast forward. In December, I met a pretty awesome guy, and now we are dating. Seems a little fast, but just right too. About four days after we started dating, he accepted Christ. Talk about a great week.

I have been watching God do some incredible things lately. It feels as if a revival is stirring....and that feeling is indescribable. I have been reading the Book of Acts, and discovering the passionate faith of the early church. The word "passion" means suffering, and that is exactly what the early church was about. They suffered for the cause of Christ. I hope to one day have that kind of faith.

In December, I was accepted to Clemson University and Elon University. A few days ago I was accepted to Wofford College. I am officially college bound, the question is now where to.

Oh, and I got a new phone, Verizon's competition to the iPhone, the "Droid." So far, it's great. I highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment