Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Can't Sleep.

I'm not quite sure where I'm going with this one. Possibly and probably nowhere.  Reading this is more than likely a waste of your life. But I can't sleep, so I'm going to blog a little.

I have been sick all week. Nothing has changed there.  The two most constant symptoms are dizziness and sore throat. Everything else comes and goes.  A lot of people seem to be getting sick lately.  

So I've been lying on the couch a lot, too drained to really do anything.  I know, that sounds really pitiful.  I did discover about sixty episodes of Boy Meets World on YouTube today though, so that really made me happy. Wow, that is pathetic.

I really need to be sleeping now, but I can't.  I've had those thoughts people always get right before they go to bed.  Those thoughts we rarely talk about, the concerns about our friends, family, futures, people we don't want to forget, people who we feel have forgotten us, people we are afraid we've lost.  (I haven't been thinking about all of those tonight alone, just giving the general type of thought here.)  Then there's the crazy and illogical thoughts we get when we are really sleepy that make absolutely no sense.  Both types of thoughts have invaded my mind tonight, but I still can't sleep.  

I really hate being sick.

Oh, and my sister, Anna, is the funniest person on the planet. I adore her.

No comments:

Post a Comment