Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Just Thinking...

Okay, so I really have not blogged in forever.  I was on a streak for a while where I had so much to say, but lately I haven't felt like I had a whole lot to share. I do have one thought for tonight though.

Sometimes, you are presented with an opportunity that you never expected.  You may or may not know in what direction your life will go if you pursue this opportunity, but I think you have to go with your gut.  People you are close to may advise you to stay away, and they may be right.  But I honestly believe if your gut is telling you to go for it and see what happens, then that is what you should do. As long as it is healthy, of course.  Obviously if your gut is telling you to do drugs and your friends warn you against it, then they are telling you the right thing and you should listen to them.  But, in general, I think it's a little bit like taking a multiple choice test.  You are always told when that when wavering between two answers, you should go with your first gut response. I most certainly have missed questions by over analyzing questions and changing my answer at the last second. So, even if the opportunity you pursue turns out negatively, I'm willing to bet that you learned something from it, and are probably a better person for it.  That's all. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment