Saturday, February 21, 2009

For Michael =)

I dream.  I dream ridiculously real dreams that I still believe are real after I wake up.  Then I figure out bit by bit that they aren't within about five minutes.

Sometimes, this disappoints me.  I want to go back to sleep, and let things be the way they were in my dream.  But that is not reality.  It brings a whole new light to the term "wake up call." It is funny how consistent my dreams are.  My situation is the same in most of them, just the happenings are different from day to day, or I guess in this case night to night.  Kind of like real life. 

But, here is the exciting thing: my life is just as good as my dreams, if not better.  My life is in God's hands.  Whatever happens to me, he already has mapped out.  He works all things out for the good of those who love him. What a blessing.  And I have been given some amazing friends to help me along the way.  And if he has decided to give me very sweet dreams at night to keep me entertained, well who am I to complain?


 

2 comments: