Thursday, February 19, 2009

Here It Goes...

I've decided to start blogging.  Could I have waited until the morning to do so instead of starting at one o'clock in the morning? Yes, but that would defeat the purpose, which right now is to put off outlining my research paper for as long as possible.  I'm not quite sure if I like the title "High Wattage" just yet, so you'll have to let me know if you have any better ideas.  Another reason I've decided to create this blog is because Michael was talking about his today, and it really made me jealous.  

I know you hate for me to end this riveting entry into my newly-created blog so soon, but I suppose I should really outline that paper.  I'm writing about changes in fashion over the 20th century, as are about six other girls in my class.  I was going to do immigrants or something more unique, but it would have required much more energy, energy that I frankly don't have right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment