Monday, February 23, 2009

My Less-Stress Plan

I found out today from a very reliable source that some people actually read this.  I mean, I knew that one of my friends did, but I thought he was probably the only one.  I figured this blog was basically a series of letters written to him.  And as much fun as that could be, I am very excited to learn that other people are reading as well, and I hope I do not disappoint you.

I had a great talk with a close friend of mine tonight about unnecessary things that can add unwanted stress to your life.  Some habits that many high school students, or anyone for that matter, have just bring unnecessary drama upon them.  Personally, I am stressed enough as it is.  I already have school, Knight Edition, dance, church, babysitting multiple times a week, Wyldlife, various school clubs, not to mention my social life keeping me very busy.  I really don't have time for extra stress from pointless drama that can easily be avoided.

I'm pretty good at avoiding it for the most part.  I try to avoid situations that could create drama, or anything that I think could have negative consequences.  Of course I don't always succeed, but I think I'm pretty good about it.  So my goal for this week is to start cutting out anything that could potentially cause unnecessary drama in an attempt to create less stress. Let's see how it goes.

I hope this post made sense.  I was trying not to outright name specific names or habits.  I think you probably got the gist of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment