Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Good Days & Great Music =]

I don't really have much to blog about tonight, I just wanted to make a note that I am in a really good mood today.  It has just been one of those days that everything feels right and seems to be going my way.  On a scale of 1 to 10 I'd rate it as a 9. 

I also wanted to suggest that everyone check out Drake & Jonathan's, aka "Without Answer's" music page on Facebook. Also, if you still haven't listened to their newly recorded CD "Be The Change", you should really look into getting a copy.  I would listen to it even if I didn't know and love these guys.  They have God-Given talent and if you like acoustic stuff, you will really enjoy their CD.  "Caronline's Song," "Like A Wave," "That's Not It," and of course "Be The Change," are some of my favorites.  But really, the whole CD is great. So I dare you, check out the music on Facebook, and look into getting a CD.  If you would like a CD, please consider making a small donation to the "Drake & Jonathan Need To Go Back Into The Studio To Record Super Amazing New Music Fund." Of which, I am the new self-proclaimed spokesperson.  Thanks so much!

Check out Drake & Jonathan @ : http://www.facebook.com/pages/without-answer/91264210214


No comments:

Post a Comment